Baptist Nursing Fellowship
Baptist Nursing Fellowship (BNF) primary purposes are to provide Christian professional fellowship among the membership and to strengthen, individually and collectively, the relationship and commitment of the membership to Jesus Christ.
The channels and opportunities for accomplishing these purposes, as well as the objectives, on a local, regional, convention and world-wide basis are as follows:
- To provide an opportunity for sharing, worshipping, ministering, and witnessing through Christian professional fellowship and association.
- To provide an opportunity for educational and learning experiences through Bible study, ethical study, and professional education.
- To provide an opportunity for expanded Christian service and witness by the following means:
- Mission support, including local, North American, and International Mission Board activities.
- Disaster Relief
- Personal involvement in mission service as individually and collectively led by the Holy Spirit.
- State, national, and international camps and conferences.
The membership consists of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and nursing students who desire to be associated with the organization because of commitment to Jesus Christ, who desire to grow spiritually, who support the objectives of the organization and who pay the required dues. Related healthcare and/or lay personnel interested in medical missions who support the objective of the organization and pay the required dues are considered Associate Members and Honorary membership may be granted to non-nurses or to missionary nurses.
Contact MS WMU BNF liaison, Tammy Anderson for details: email@example.com