WHO WE ARE:
- An organization of unpaid volunteers that provides safe and
reliable transportation for IMB missionaries while they are on stateside assignment in the United States.
- An outgrowth of the Mississippi Missionary Parents Fellowship who give prayer support to our missionaries and their families.
- An organization needing your help in supporting missionaries with prayers and finances.
- An IRS recognized tax-exempt organization with all gifts fully tax-deductible.
WHAT WE DO:
- Furnish cars to missionaries who are home on stateside assignment and who are affiliated with the International Missions Board.
- The missionary must reside in Mississippi or an adjoining state.
- The vehicle is leased to the missionary for a nominal fee, just enough to help defray some of the expenses of registration, inspection, etc.
WHY THIS IS A VITAL MINISTRY:
- Imagine how difficult it is for a missionary who might be on stateside assignment for a year or less to find a safe, reasonably priced car to drive throughout the state for mission conferences, etc.
- The expense of the car, plus taxes and insurance impose an immediate financial burden, and it may be almost impossible to sell the car when it is time to return to the mission field.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
- Make a cash donation or donate a vehicle you can no longer use. Even if the car is not in good condition, we can sell it and use the proceeds to maintain our fleet.
- You can use your donation to receive a tax deduction. FOR MORE INFORMATION, WRITE OR CALL:
Macedonian Call Foundation of Mississippi P.O. Box 156, Ridgeland, MS 39158-0156 601-499-5133
Email: email@example.com www.mcfms.org
For more information: https://mcfms.org/index.php