Pastor’s Ministry Assistant
The pastor’s ministry assistant serves as personal secretary to the pastor and performs general duties related to this office.
- Transcribe and type pastor’s correspondence.
- Type and file pastor’s sermons.
- Serve as pastor’s receptionist and make appointments for him.
- Maintain office files and records.
- Notify baptismal candidates and make arrangements for baptismal services.
- Prepare Sunday worship service information each week and submit to local news media.
- Prepare information for Sunday order of service.
- Serve as corresponding secretary for deacons.
- Relieve church receptionist as needed.
- Accept additional responsibilities as assigned.