Ministry Assistant (Secretary)
The secretary (ministry assistant) will perform general office work in relieving the supervisor of certain executive and clerical duties.
- Transcribe dictation; type sermons; use word processing equipment as required.
- Perform general office work; maintain supplies and various files; keep records and compile these into periodic or occasional reports.
- Review, open and distribute mail; prepare routine answers without direction for approval and signature; answer routine letters in absence of supervisor.
- Act as required during supervisor’s absence in making decisions or taking any necessary action not requiring supervisory approval.
- Receive callers, personal or telephone; keep calendar of appointments.
- Notify committee members of meeting dates.
- Perform other duties as requested.