Minister to Single Adults
The minister to single adults is responsible to the minister of education for developing, planning, and supervising the total church program for single adults.
- Meet regularly with staff members to plan, coordinate and evaluate the single adult ministries.
- Work with appropriate committees, program leaders and ministerial staff to prepare the budget for single adult ministry.
- Plan and conduct effective support ministries (i.e. Bible study, retreats, mission projects and appropriate seminars).
- Counsel single adults as needed.
- Lead single adults to participate in the total church program.
- Work with the nominating committee to enlist and train leaders for single adult ministry.
- Conduct special training projects for single adult workers in proper relationship to the ongoing church program.
- Participate in weekday prospect and hospital visitation.