The minister of adult work is responsible to the minister of education for assisting church program organizations to develop a comprehensive program of adult education. He or she will consult with other staff members concerning activities, policies and procedures that relate to their areas of responsibility.
- Work with program organization leaders to enlist adult workers.
- Conduct special training projects for adult workers in proper relationship to the church training program.
- Advise in the use of program materials, equipment, supplies and space by adult groups in all church program organizations.
- Work with other staff members to provide needed services.
- Assist with planning and conducting special projects (such as camps and retreats) for adult program organization groups.
- Work with organization leaders to coordinate visitation for the adult division and lead workers to visit prospects and absentees.
- Work with program leaders, teachers and appropriate staff members to resolve philosophical, procedural and scheduling problems in the adult division.