Education Ministry Assistant
The education secretary serves as personal secretary to the minister of education and maintains accurate records related to the program organizations of the church.
- Type general correspondence as needed.
- Serve as receptionist and appointment secretary.
- Maintain office files and records.
- Assist in preparation of special materials for program ministries of the church.
- Maintain an up-to-date prospect file.
- Place the order for and prepare organization literature for distribution.
- Prepare and update the church calendar.