Children’s Ministry Assistant
The children’s work secretary serves as secretary to the director of children’s work.
- Type all correspondence for children’s work programs.
- Maintain office files and records.
- Prepare materials for church programs related to preschoolers and children.
- Maintain personal data and accounts receivable records for preschool and children’s kindergarten and daycare.
- Assist director in planning work schedules, curriculum and activities for preschool and children’s daycare.
- Assist children’s work director in pupil placement, class organization, faculty meetings and training for staff.
- Maintain records of kindergarten and daycare staff personnel.
- Accept additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.