- Identify the worship needs and opportunities of the congregation.
- Study the biblical and historical aspects of worship with the pastor, staff, and music leaders to be able to effectively facilitate worship.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the church’s worship services and serve as a workgroup to offer suggestions for enriching worship.
- Study the needs of the worship center (sanctuary or auditorium) and make recommendations to the church in these areas.
- Assist the pastor and music staff to lead the church in information about, readiness for, and responses to change concerning worship.
- Provide practical worship ideas for special occasions of worship.
- Identify resource persons who can participate in worship leadership.
- Assist when requested to construct weekly orders of worship.
- Assist and support missions, age group, church programs and other ministries leaders in planning special worship services in their respective areas of work.