- Recommend and publicize preschool policies and procedures related to the church’s ministry to children from birth until entry into the first grade.
- Recommend the purchase of furnishings, equipment and supplies for preschool ministry.
- Coordinate along with the church staff space assigned to various preschool ministries. In churches with Weekday Education Ministries this action requires coordination with the Church Weekday Education Committee and the Weekday Director.
- Work with the personnel committee and/or the pastor to select, train and supervise employed preschool teachers.
- Communicate regularly with the Pastor, church staff and the Church Leadership Team.
- Help publicize preschool ministries to the church and community.