Lord’s Supper Committee
- Assist the pastor and deacons in planning the schedule for the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- Maintain an inventory of all Lord’s Supper equipment and request additional equipment as needed.
- Maintain an adequate supply of materials used for the Lord’s Supper and purchase additional supplies as needed.
- See that all necessary Lord’s Supper equipment and supplies are in place prior to each observance of the Lord’s Supper.
- Arrange for all Lord’s Supper equipment to be gathered, cleaned, and properly stored after each observance.
- Clean and put back in order the area used in preparing for the Lord’s Supper.
- Evaluate the work of the committee by receiving feedback from the pastor, deacons, and church regarding ways to improve planning and preparation.