Food Service Committee
- Consult with church leaders to determine the food service needs of the church.
- Recommend food service to be provided.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures related to food service for kitchen operation, meal scheduling, and facilities use.
- Communicate approved food service policies and procedures to the church.
- Recommend to the Personnel Committee the needed personnel for the food service program.
- Recommend to the Budget (Finance) Committee the money needed for food service.
- Coordinate the total food service operation of the church.
- Evaluate food service and report to the church as needed.
- Assist the food service director.
- Assist in planning for an efficient system for making reservations and collecting money for meals.