Committee on Committees
- Select, enlist, and nominate persons to serve on the church committees for church approval.
- Survey the congregation about spiritual gifts and interests.
- Select committee members to ensure a balance of representation.
- Assist the pastor, staff and other key leaders with the church’s ministry through the committees.
- Review annually the number and kinds of committees and the ministry description of each committee and recommend changes involving structure, membership, election, addition or deletion.
- Review church policies and procedures concerning committees.
- Plan training events for committee chairpersons and members.
- Serve as a resource team for and make recommendations concerning special (ad hoc or temporary) committees.