THREE Registration Options:
- Staying ALL Weekend – prices include registration fee, lodging and meals. (Prices based on one person or two people per room)
- NOT Staying ALL Weekend – prices include registration fee and ONE night’s lodging. Meals must be selected separately. (Prices based on one person or two people per room) You MUST select meals separately. PLEASE put TOTAL meals selected in the box next to meals or you will not be able to complete your registration.
- Meals are available to select if you do not require lodging. PLEASE put TOTAL meals selected in the box next to meals or you will not be able to complete your registration.
Select Interpreters’ Workshop Registration if you plan to attend the special workshop for Interpreters (cost is an additional $10). Select meals and lodging if you do not plan to attend ALL weekend.
Click here to register online. Remember, if you are not staying all weekend, you will need to select your meals and put the TOTAL meals in the box next to meals or you will not be able to complete your registration.
- Patterson Place is hotel-style lodging with 2 queen beds and NO television. Maximum occupancy is 4.
- Guest House has 6 rooms with multiple twin beds in each room. Each room has ONE bathroom and NO television.
- Rooms with an inside bath are dormitory-style.
Those staying the full weekend will have first choice of Patterson Place. Rooms are assigned on a first-come basis. However, because of limited space, shared room requests will be filled first. We cannot guarantee private rooms until all other requests are filled.
Email special diet and roommate requests to Jim Booth at Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about MBCD, please contact Jim Booth at 601.201.3361 or email him at MBCD.email@example.com or Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations must be completed by September 12, 2017, in order to guarantee meals.
Early Bird Discount of 10% off the total costs EXPIRES at midnight on September 12, 2017.
REFUNDS available on all charges through September 12, 2017. No meal refunds will be available after September 12, 2017.
Important documents, such as MBCD Messenger Registration forms, directions to Garaywa Camp & Conference Center and other instructions, are available to download.
Garaywa Camp & Conference Center is a TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS