Pastor/Minister Search Assistance
Our Pastor /Leadership Development Department is available to meet with churches and pastors/minister search committees/teams for training, discussion, assistance, and prayer.
- A one to two hour training session is provided to requesting churches. The committee is led through a process of organization, an in-depth look at the church, discussion of expectations of the minister, how and where to find prospects, and the investigation and the call of the minister. There is no cost to the church for materials or travel.
- Upon request, our department provides resumes of ministerial prospects for consideration by the search committee. To request resumes from our MBCB Resumé Services, please click HERE to submit a request. The committee can call for additional resumes if needed.
- We secure resumes for committees when names are given to them without biographical information, both in Mississippi and outside of our state.
- We can provide names of Associational Missions Directors in other states when the committee is investigating someone outside of Mississippi.
- Elizabeth Lindigrin, Ministry Assistant