Mississippi Baptist Christian Educators Fellowship
This is an organization of Christian educators that exists to promote sound Christian education, to help provide personal and professional development, and to give encouragement to Baptist Christian educators in the state of Mississippi.
The Mississippi Baptist Christian Educators Fellowship (MBCEF) proposes to:
- Provide a medium of fellowship and networking to Christian educators.
- Provide an opportunity for discussions of common interests and problems relating to Christian education.
- Communicate current and future developments in the area of Christian education.
- Create an atmosphere of encouragement and inspiration to Christian educators.
Membership in MBCEF will include those persons:
- Engaging in any phase of Christian education work with the local church, association, or Mississippi Baptist Convention agencies; where their areas include Outreach, Administration, Adult, Youth, Children, Preschool and any combination that involves educational responsibilities.
- Serving a church affiliated with the Mississippi Baptist Convention.
- Retired Christian Educational leaders and educational students.
MBCEF Officers 2020-2021
President: Aaron Tucker, Wynndale Bapt, Terry
President-Elect: Joseph Luby, West Heights Bapt, Pontotoc
Executive Secretary/Treasurer: Lewis Harrell, First Bapt Pontotoc
Youth Representative: Corbin Jenkins, First Bapt Union
Preschool/Children’s Representative: Marlee Howard, First Bapt Jackson
MBCB Representative: Michael Lee, MS Baptist Conv Board, Jackson
Area 1 Representative: James Walker, First Bapt Cleveland
Area 2 Representative: Tim Alexander, Harrisburg Bapt, Tupelo
Area 3 Representative: Jeff Doremus, First Bapt Brookhaven
Area 4 Representative: Aubry Martin, Poplar Springs Drive Bapt, Meridian
Area 5 Representative: Steve Clark, Pike County Baptist Association, McComb
Monday, October 26, 2020
First Baptist Church
Spring MBCEF Convention
Thursday-Friday, March 4-5, 2021
Gulf Coast Baptist Association, Gulfport MS
How to Join MBCEF
*Request a Membership Application from Lewis Harrell at 662-419-5359 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Annual membership is $45 (October – September)
*For additional information, contact one of the officers or:
31 Washington Street
Pontotoc, MS 38863